DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT COMPLIANCE (D.M.C.A.):
DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf).
Bit will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our e-mail address below designated for DMCA notices. Please note that any person, who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be liable for damages.
Bit's platform allow uploading, sharing and general viewing of various types of user generated content. Bit reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove content of Bit users who infringe, or appear to infringe, on the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner or an exclusive licensee of a copyright owner under applicable copyright laws, and believe that such copyrighted work was copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide by e-mail with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright infringements at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works at the website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bit to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Bit to contact the complaining party, such as a name (real name), address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our service and promise to do our best to find and terminate abusive files. All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered by sending a written notice to the below address.
Email: [email protected]